Copyright (2007) Sunderland City Council, Civic Centre, Burdon Road, SR2 7DN UK. All rights reserved.
All rights relating to material featured on this site, unless otherwise indicated, are reserved by Sunderland City Council. Material on this site is protected by copyright. The copyright owner is the Sunderland City Council unless expressly stated. Permission to use, reproduce, copy and distribute material, documents and related graphics available from the web site is granted, provided that;
- The source and copyright status of the material is acknowledged. (eg the copyright notice appears on all copies and that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appears)
- The use of material available from this site is used for informational, personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- The material reproduced from this site is not modified in any way
- No graphics available from the site are used, copied or distributed separate from the accompanying text.
- The material is reproduced accurately, is not used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context.
- Plans and documentation published on these pages are protected by Copyright (Section 47, 1988 Act). You may use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation on current applications only. Further copies must not be made without expressed consent of the copyright owner.
Any other proposed use of the material, other than that permitted above, is subject to the approval of the Sunderland City Council. Application should be made either in writing to The Webmaster, ICT Unit , 7 Camberwell Way, Moorside Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XN, UK or via e-mail to .
The permission to reproduce material subject to the copyright of Sunderland City Council does not extend to any material on this site, which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
All intellectual property rights, (including without limitation, copyright and design rights) in the content, and design of the website are the property of Sunderland City Council.